I published one of my first applications for Android to The Android Market. It is called QBright. The application allows quick and easy adjustment of display brightness. You can launch it from anywhere just by long pressing the 'search' button. It contains four editable buttons for quick adjustment.
The main purpose of its publication to The Android Market is testing how this process goes. Although the application itself is very simple I found it very helpfull. I've been using it for almost a year.
Version 1.5 (26.9.2011):
- Now, you can disable automatic brightness control faster than ever. Because manual brightness change causes automatic brightness control to turn off (thanks Melvyn for suggestion).
- New application icon.
- New yellow theme was added.
Version 1.4 (15.8.2011):
- New switch was added. It enables you to turn on/off the automatic brightness control.
- Now you can support the development of application. If you want to appreciate my work, you can send me a donation to encourage the further development of the application. Or you can use 'Donate' button on this website.
- For each quick adjustment button there is an option to hide it
- Option to automatically close the application when brightness is selected
- Brightness adjustment now uses percentages
- Application includes ActionBar with 'close' button
I am also planning to publish my bachelor's thesis to The Android Market. It is costs of running a car administration Android application called My Car. The manual is available on the internet, but only in Czech language for now (updated - English translation has been added).